Check in and check out time
- Check in Friday - 4pm
- Check out Sunday - 4pm
- Checkout Monday for anyone staying an extra night - 11am
Are you staying an extra night?
To stay one night later to continue to decompress and integrate your experiences during the retreat you must purchase the extra night 14 days prior to the retreat, to ensure that we can cater for you :)
Click here to book
What To Bring
- An item for the altar (you will get this back)
- Any instruments you love to play in circle or around a campfire
- Warm clothes and layers - It will be colder in Wiseman's Ferry than Sydney in Winter. We will do our best to keep you warm but suggest you be prepared especially for the evenings
- Yoga wear
- Walking shoes for a short nature walk
- Warm socks and or slippers for inside the house
- Swimmers for the hydrotherapy spa and/or pool
- Swimming towel - note that a bath towel is provided
- Drink bottle (Glass is prohibited)
- Keep cup for tea / coffee (optional)
- Journal and pen
Provided on site
- Fireplace in the main lounge
- Heater and hot water bottles provided in tents
- Linen, pillows, blankets & towels all supplied
- Yoga mat, bolster, props and blankets supplied
- All meals
- Tea, coffee and snacks
Retreat Schedule & Menu
The schedule and menu will be provided on arrival but you can expect something similar to the below as well as nourishing plant based meals and snacks throughhout the day.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by your hosts with a cup of warm chai and shown to your room.
Friday evening involves a gentle yoga class hosted by Annika, with a nourishing dinner served in the dining area right after. Here, you can start to meet your friends for the next 3 days.
After dinner hosts an opening circle, followed by restorative yoga. This will set the foundations for the journey ahead.
Saturday morning begins with a more dynamic Yoga class, followed by breakfast. We will then make our way to meet the local elders who will bring us together for a Welcome to Country Ceremony.
Its then free time till lunch. Go for a swim, read a book by the fire or jump in the spa. Lunch will be ready when you are.
After we have filled our bellies with the colours of the rainbow, there will be another activity or workshop, followed by afternoon tea and a Yin Yoga class.
By then dinner is waiting, and your place in the shamanic circle awaits.
After circle there will be an optional Yoga Nidra session, to once again set you up for a restorative and healing sleep.
Sunday morning once again starts with a Yoga class, then fresh breakfast and tea, followed by our closing circle, sound healing, and free time on the property and the surrounding bushland.
If you chose the option to stay an extra night, you will have free time to enjoy the property followed by a nourishing and warm Dinner.
Wake up to a relaxing final Yoga Class, if you wish and enjoy breakfast before heading home.
Terms & Conditions
The below terms & conditions apply to all participants of the retreat.
- By completing your purchase and questionnaire for the Winter Retreat, you agree that you are aware of all of the terms & conditions, as well as cancellation policy regarding your stay.
- Roots Of The Earth & Nin Yoga takes no responsibility for injury or inconvenience resulting from natural events or from the natural environment including that within the property.
- You are on notice that Roots Of The Earth, Nin Yoga and their employees and agents shall have no liability how so ever caused to you or any dependant for personal injury or death suffered by you or any dependant arising in any way whatsoever from the supply by Roots Of The Earth or Nin Yoga of services including but not limited to accommodation, catering, experiences and recreational activities.
- You acknowledge that some recreational services are dangerous activities with many inherent risks as a result of which personal injury (and sometimes death) are common. You by your participation accept all risks of personal injury or death in any way whatsoever arising from your participation in such recreational activities and you and any dependants release and forever discharge Roots Of The Earth and Nin Yoga and its employees and agents from all and any liability and claims arising from the supply and/or provision of its services.
- You acknowledge and agree Roots Of The Earth and Nin Yoga take no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property, equipment and vehicles before, during or after the booking whatsoever.
- You are responsible to cover any costs associated with damages to the property and other personal property incurred by you or any dependants. This includes any fines due to your breaking of the retreat rules including use of glass in the retreat pool, spa or hall.
All deposits are non-refundable.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due 30 days
before the retreat start date.
50% Balance (not incl. deposit) will be refunded for cancellation
15-29 days before event.
No Refund if less than 15 days before the event.
When purchasing a retreat through our
site the cancellation policy above will apply to your purchase.
Before purchasing a retreat, it is
your responsibility to thoroughly read and understand clearly the cancellation
We know that sometimes things comes
up, and unexpected events happen that can keep you from going on a trip you’ve
planned. If you’re totally sure you aren’t able to make it to the retreat, the
best thing you can do is cancel.
It’s our intention to make things as
simple as possible for anyone who wants to go on a retreat, while balancing the
administrative and business realities of those who run retreats.
TO CANCEL YOUR RETREAT
Include your contact number to discuss
the reason for cancellation.
We have the final say in all disputes
over cancellations and of course will try to solve the issue. We intend to
approach all issues with understanding, flexibility and compassion.
From that place, a solution can always
What if I need to come late or leave early?
Totally fine. Just let us know so we can cater to you accordingly.
Do I need to do all the activities?
Not at all. Do as many or as little as you like. We will give you the full schedule on arrival and you can plan your day how you feel.
Are all the classes and circles beginner friendly?
YES! Annika and Naomi have plenty of experience catering to beginners.
I want a private room, is this possible?
There are only two private rooms, that can be either two single or a double bed. If you would like to share a private room with a particular friend, it works on a first in first serve basis. Please let us know via the retreat questionnaire if this is the case for you and once booked in, we will reserve the room for you.
Are all the rooms inside the main house?
There are actually two bell tents outside the property, which have two single beds in each. These bell tents come with heating and the same mattresses as inside the house. If you would like the full wild experience and prefer to be in a tent, please let us know. The tents are on a first in first serve basis.
I have particular dietary requirements, can you cater?
All of our food will be Plant Based. If you have any other dietary requirements just let us know on the questionnaire. We will prepare delicious food for everyone, including you <3